NY Furniture Warehouse - Delivery Service Review

Style and Design

I placed an order for Italian leather sectional paid for in full and received a vinyl couch which was confirmed by the leather experts who came to service the couch after the delivery guys took it apart and damaged a part of it. The manager will not get on the phone or answer any more emails regarding the switch and bait.

I would like a refund I'm now going to Consumer Affairs and the Better Business Bureau.

Do not do business with this company Alex is a fraud. The item number for the Italian leather was not the same as the one on the packaging that the couch came in the item number that the couch was wrapped in was not Italian leather and Alex refuses to rectify the situation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 09, 2017.

NY Furniture Warehouse - NYfurniturewarehouse.com are FRAUDS, LIARS, SCAM ARTISTS! BEWARE

Update by user Jun 30, 2015

I wanted to provide an update about my previous review of NYfurniterwarehouse.com AKA Eurpoe Today, LLC.

My Credit Union recalled the funds and I received a credit in my account for $2400, which was the original amount that was taken out of my checking account by NYfurniturewarehouse.com AKA Europe Today, LLC.

UNBELIEVABLY, Europe Today, LLC had the nerve to take an additional $2470.00 out of the same checking account! I immediately called by credit union and they recalled the funds AGAIN! I had to close my account to avoid further fraud my this company.

I also had to get new checks because, which thankfully my credit covered.

BUYERS BEWARE! I JUST SAW THAT EUROPE TODAY, LLC IS SELLING THE SAME LEATHER SECTIONAL I ORDERED ON AMAZON.COM

DO NOT ENGAGE IN BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY, THEY TRIED TO STEAL FROM ME 2X, BUT I WON THIS ONE.

Original review posted by user Jun 09, 2015

I ordered a sectional for $2400 from NYfurniturewarehouse.com and they never delivered it! Oleg Denishenko talked me into paying with a check for an additional discount so I agreed and he ran a draft thru my account under the name of Eurpoe Today.

After receiving the funds they gave me the run around for 3 weeks saying it shipped, but could not provide shipping information. I asked for my money back many times and they cut off communications with me.

Do not do business with them. They will steal your money and laugh about it.

My credit union is recalling funds.

Reason of review: Did not deliver goods and stole $2400.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 09, 2015.

NY Furniture Warehouse - Oleg Denishenko, Vadim Denishenko, FRAUDS AND LIARS BEWARE HASBRO

Oleg Denishenko and his son Vadim who works for Hasbro are consummate frauds! They have started over 6 businesses, defrauded the Massachusetts Medicaid System, stole money from countless individuals, cheated countless consumers with their furniture stores (all now mysteriously out of business after stealing thousands of dollars) and continue to prey on unsuspecting individuals.

The Denishenko family continues to start businesses in MA, NY, NH and RI only to rip off customers and steal their money.

Vadim is perhaps the worst as he masquerades as working for Hasbro but continues to assist his father in these outrageous scams. The Denishenko family includes OLEG, his wife MARINA, and sons: VYACHESLAV, and VADIM.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 19, 2014.

NY Furniture Warehouse ripped me off a big time

I ordered bed room furniture set for about $2600 in Oct 2010. They sent me a broken one.

I did not accept and the furniture set was returned to the seller. But they never send me a replacement set or refund back. They did not answer my phone. I have tried many times.

The only way to reach them was to make them believe that I was a potential customer of theirs. This is a very bad business. It has been over three years since I ordered the furniture and I paid in full by personal check. They cashed my check and just avoided me.

I will fight for this till they send me refund.

It has been over three years. Do not buy anything from them.

Yongming Xia, Kingwood, TX

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 03, 2014.

NY Furniture Warehouse - I ORDER A KIND SIZE BEDROOM SET

I ORDER A KING SIZE BEDROOM SET FROM (NEW VISION FURNITURE) OR NY FURNITURE WAREHOUSE), PIECES OF SET IS MISSING, THEY SEND ME THE WRONG DRAWER,I HAVE BEEN WAITING 3 MONTHS I'VE BEEN ARGUING w/ THEM TO SEND THE MISSING PIECES, AND CORRECT DRAWER. THEY NEVER SEND ME ITS BEEN MORE THEN 3 MONTHS NOW, THEY NEVER SEND ME ANYTHING, THEY IGNORE MY CALLS, THEY NEVER CALL BACK.

THIS IS THE WORST BUSINESS EVER AND THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICES EVER: I WILL NEVER PURCHASE FROM HERE AGAIN, BE CARE DO NOT SHOP HERE, STAY AWAY FROM THESE ROBBERS. THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND THEY DON'T HAVE BUSINESS LICENSE

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 12, 2013.

NY Furniture Warehouse Rips me off

I ordered a set of bedroom furniture, Luxwaey modern bedroom set for $2609.00 through New Vision Furniture Inc who using the NY Furniture Warehouse website. through Alexei.

The check was cashed by Oleg Denishenko. Received a badly damaged bedroom set. I returned to the sender without unloading. Alexei promised to send a replacement set.

After that he

cut off all my communications. He did not answer my phone and email. The only way to reach him was to use someone else' phone. I had to ask for refund.

Sometime when I reached them, they said that they would give me refund. But it never happened. The company is still in online business.

Our law enforcement agency shall bring them to justice.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 27, 2013.

Comments

Listen, these people sound like crooks. You need to take them to court.

NY Furniture Warehouse - Unlawful business

Update by user Mar 25, 2013

NYFurnitureWarehouse.com still hide, I have no luck to get my money back. Totally lost money. Users, please pay attention to this unlawful business, DO NOT ORDER from them

Original review posted by user Feb 21, 2013

I was ripped of by New Vision Furniture (www.NYFurnitureWarehouse.com) too. I ordered my dining table 6189 on November 6, 2012.

Alexie was the guy who asked me to pay by check for the amount of $564. The item was splitted out into 2 pallets. The first one was damaged, the other still has not got it yet. I contacted to Alexie or Kon (this is only one person, he only make up name) promised to ship a replacement, but never.

I am working with my Chase bank and filing small claim with court. New Vision furniture cashed my check under bank information below: Eastern Bank - Region 7 routing number: 011301798 Account # 03730357201211060830087 Becarefully with this one, they are totally a SCAM business.

My bank will work to recall my money. Hope they will catch this unlawful business and bring them down.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 21, 2013.